Ingredient Spotlight: Dermial®
Bioiberica’s ingredient, Dermial®, works to provide nutrients and hydration to the skin through a source of glycosaminoglycans with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA).
How it works
Dermial® is obtained through a proprietary manufacturing process that guarantees a high content of hyaluronic acid and a good balance of other glycosaminoglycans and collagen. Through oral administration, Dermial® stimulates the synthesis of endogenous HA (eHA) and is absorbed in three main segments of the gut. Specifically, the HA is absorbed in the intestine and accumulates in the connective tissue where it attracts water to keep the skin hydrated.
Hyaluronic Acid: 60 – 75%
Natural components, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysaccharides and Collagen, are extracted from rooster combs.
With hydrating action and regenerative properties, Dermial® is proven to:
- Increase the level of intracellular HA in human cells
- Stimulate the synthesis of eHA
- Protect against the breakdown of skin collagen
- Increase the production of elastin
Ingredient Quick Facts
- Recommended Daily Dose: 20 – 80mg
- Recommended Use: Skin nutrition and hydration
- Regulatory Status: GRAS Approved
For more information on Dermial®, click here.