Ingredient Spotlight: Aquamin™
Aquamin is a calcified “Lithothamnion” species of red algae offering a unique marine multi-mineral complex. This natural, plant-based source provides bioactive Calcium, Magnesium, and 72 trace elements.
Aquamin is derived from 100% seaweed, which absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater. This form of absorption, coupled with Aquamin’s unique structure, results in a mineral-rich product that is neutral tasting, free of chalky texture, and easily absorbed by the human body.
- Organic Certified Grade
- 32% Calcium
- Primarily used in capsule applications
- Granulated Grade of Aquamin Lithothamnion
- 30% Calcium
- Primarily used in tablet applications
- Preservation of bone structure and strength
- Inhibition of Bone Mineral Density loss
- Aids the mineralization and maturation of bone cells
- Proven anti-inflammatory activity
- Pain and stiffness reduction for sufferers of osteoarthritis
- Improvement of the symptoms of colitis
- Anti-inflammatory activity demonstrated in the GI tract
Aquamin™ Quick Facts
- Clean Label
- Extensive Clinical Study Support
- Highly Bioavailable
- US FDA GRAS Recognized
- Halal and Kosher Certified
For more information on Aquamin™, click here.